- The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 or over, who have been selected by Pegasus as appropriately qualified and experienced recipients, and who have completed this survey in full). For the avoidance of doubt, this shall exclude employees of Pegasus, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw. One entry per recipient.
The closing date of the Prize Draw is 9am BST/4am EST/1am PST on Monday 6 July 2020. Entries received outside this time will not be considered.
- The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Monday 6 July 2020.
- The first entry chosen will win a £200 (250 USD) Amazon voucher, which shall be sent to the winning entrant by email. No other alternative prizes are available. The second entry chosen will win a £100 (125 USD) Amazon voucher, which shall be sent to the winning entrant by email. No other alternative prizes are available. The third entry chosen will win a £50 (60 USD) Amazon voucher, which shall be sent to the winning entrant by email. No other alternative prizes are available.
The winners will be notified by email (to the email address supplied by the winners as part of the completed survey) by Friday 10 July 2020.
If a winner does not respond to Pegasus within 7 days of being notified by Pegasus, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Pegasus shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Pegasus shall be entitled to select another winner.
- If for any reason the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Pegasus which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Prize Draw, Pegasus reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Pegasus and which prevents Pegasus from complying with these terms and conditions, Pegasus will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Winners’ details will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Pegasus, Sovereign House, Church Street, Brighton BN1 1UJ, United Kingdom for 4 weeks after the draw.
- Pegasus cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude Pegasus’ liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- By entering this Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Pegasus’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Prize draw administered by: Pegasus Public Relations Limited (trading office at Sovereign House, Church St, Brighton BN1 1UJ, United Kingdom).